Pelican 7600 Three-Color Rechargeable Tactical Flashlight (Black)
With a 944-lumen white LED, secondary red and green lamps, and on-board recharging, the 7600 Tactical Flashlight from Pelican is a versatile tactical tool for personal or professional use.
The 7600 offers five output setting programs (high/strobe/medium/low, high only, high/medium/low, low/medium/high, high/low), so you can choose the combination of settings that best suits your needs. The 18650 lithium-ion battery has a maximum runtime of 29 hours, and the light can also run on two CR123 batteries if recharging the 18650 isn't an option.
The housing is constructed of type III anodized aluminum that will stand up to the rigors of everyday use, and the lens is made of anti-reflective coated glass. The 7600 is rated IPX8 water-resistant and can withstand being submerged down to 6.6'. Measuring just 6.2" and weighing just under 7 ounces, this highly portable light comes with a removable, high-carbon steel clip for carry options.
- Low: 37 lumens
- Medium: 479 lumens
- High: 944 lumens
- Runtimes: 29 hours/low, 4.5 hours/medium, 3.25 hours/high
- White LED, red & green secondary LED
Switching & Power
- Tailcap pushbutton with momentary and constant-on
- Choose from four brightness setting programs
- One rechargeable 18650 lithium-ion battery
- Onboard charging via USB
- Full charge in five hours
- Can run on two CR123 batteries
- Battery power/charge indicator light
- Type III anodized aluminum housing
- Temperature, corrosion, and impact-resistant
- Anti-reflective coated glass lens
- Crenellated bezel
- IPX8 rated water-resistance