- I am currently twenty-one (21) years old or older if purchasing handgun ammunition or eighteen (18) years or older if purchasing rifle ammunition.
- By selling or delivering ammunition to me, Clark Armory is not violating any state or local law or ordinance
- I am not under indictment for and have never been convicted in any court of law of a crime punishable by imprisonment for over a year
- I am not a fugitive from justice of any kind
- I am not an unlawful user or addicted to any controlled substance
- I have not been adjudicated as mentally ill and I have not been committed to any mental institution of any kind
- I am not an illegal or unlawful alien
- I have never been nor am I expected to be discharged from the Armed Forces under dishonorable conditions of any kind
- I have not renounced my U.S. citizenship
- I am currently not subject to any restraining order
- I have never been nor am I expected to be convicted in any court of a misdemeanor or felony crime of domestic violence
- I will use products purchased from Clark Armory for lawful purposes only.
- I may be asked for additional identification(driver's license, etc), for verification purposes, such as address or age.
I understand that Clark Armory does not ship outside the continental United States.
Ammunition will be shipped via UPS Ground one to two business days after purchase (usually one). Shipment arrival time depends on carrier but is generally two to seven days after purchase. Carrier may require a signature upon delivery. If a purchase includes a backordered or out of stock item Clark Armory will ship the entire purchase when all items are available for shipment.
The following additional restrictions apply:
- We cannot ship to PO boxes.
- AK/HI/P.R./V.I.: No ammo.
We can ship to companies that have licenses to receive ammunition in the state of California as a result of California Proposition 63 (as of 12/19/2017) more information: http://michellawyers.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/doj-regular.pdf
- No tracers. No ammo to Los Angeles, Oakland, San Francisco, Sacramento, and Marin and San Francisco Counties.
- CT: We require state issued pistol permit, long gun certificate, or ammunition certificate AND driver’s license scanned and emailed to us and on file BEFORE we can ship.
- IL: No ammo to Cook County IL. All other areas in IL require FOID and Driver's License scanned or photographed and emailed to us and on file BEFORE we can ship.
- MA: No shipping.
- NJ: We require firearms/ammunition ID card faxed or scanned and emailed to us on file BEFORE ordering.
- NY: We can ship to companies in NY registered as a FFL. We will need a copy of their FFL on file. Please have it emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Order as you normally would, using your information for billing but make sure the shipping information is that of your registered FFL. We cannot ship to New York City proper or Five Boroughs.
- Washington DC: No shipping.
- Customer will be responsible for all freight charges on refused shipments.
- We do not ship to any other area within the United States where we are prohibited by federal, state, or local law to ship product. I also understand that if I attempt to have product shipped to these restricted areas, my order will be cancelled and I will be subject to paying a 10% cancellation fee.
Order Cancellation by Customers
Once shipped, all orders are final - if an order has not yet been shipped, there will be a 10% restocking fee. We DO NOT accept returns on any ammunition or projectiles.
Order Cancellation by Clark Armory
Clark Armory reserves the right to cancel any order where the customer has not abided by our Terms and Conditions. In the event that we need to cancel your order for any reason, you will receive a full refund of the amount of the purchase less up to 10% of the total purchase amount.