I understand that Clark Armory does not ship outside the continental United States. Ammunition will be shipped via UPS Ground, typically one to two business days after purchase. Shipment arrival time depends on carrier but is generally two to seven days after purchase. Carrier may require a signature upon delivery. Furthermore, some drop shipped items may take longer to ship and are not guaranteed to ship within the first several day window. If a purchase includes a backordered or out of stock item Clark Armory will ship the entire purchase when all items are available for shipment.
The following additional restrictions apply:
- We cannot ship to PO boxes.
We can ship to companies that have licenses to receive ammunition in the state of California as a result of California Proposition 63 (as of 12/19/2017) more information: http://michellawyers.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/doj-regular.pdf
- No tracers. No ammo to Los Angeles, Oakland, San Francisco, Sacramento, and Marin and San Francisco Counties.
- CT: We require state issued pistol permit, long gun certificate, or ammunition certificate AND driver’s license scanned and emailed to us and on file BEFORE we can ship.
- IL: No ammo to Cook County IL. All other areas in IL require FOID and Driver's License scanned or photographed and emailed to us and on file BEFORE we can ship.
- MA: Must provide a copy of your permit and drivers license.
- NJ: We require firearms/ammunition ID card faxed or scanned and emailed to us on file BEFORE ordering.
- NY: We cannot ship to New York City proper or Five Boroughs.
- Washington DC: Must provide a copy of your permit and drivers license.
- Customer will be responsible for all freight charges on refused shipments.
- We do not ship to any other area within the United States where we are prohibited by federal, state, or local law to ship product. I also understand that if I attempt to have product shipped to these restricted areas, my order will be cancelled and I will be subject to paying a 10% cancellation fee.
Any orders placed for magazines that are not legal in your state will immediately be refunded and restocked and may be subject to a 5% restocking fee.
*LE/Military: Duty use items are exempt from restrictions with proper verification. When creating an account, please select the LE/Military checkbox. Once the account is created, you will receive an email with further instructions to complete the LE/Military account registration.
California: No magazines over 10 rounds will be shipped to customers with shipping addresses in CA except to law enforcement or customers with high capacity magazine permit. Due to passage of Law CA AB48 we are no longer selling any magazine repair kits as of 12/07/2013.
Chicago and other counties within IL: No magazines over the below capacities will be shipped to customers with shipping addresses in the following areas.
Aurora, Illinois: maximum capacity of 15 rounds
Cook County, Illinois: maximum capacity of 10 rounds
Chicago, Illinois: maximum capacity of 10 rounds
Colorado: No magazines over 15 rounds will be shipped to customers with shipping addresses in CO.
Connecticut: No magazines over 10 rounds will be shipped to customers with shipping addresses in CT. As of 10/1/13 in order to comply with CT Senate Bill No. 1160 magazines holding 10 rounds or less can only be purchased if buyer provides a copy of driver's license and ONE of the following: state handgun carry permit, long gun certificate, or ammunition certificate.
District of Columbia: No magazines over 10 rounds capacity will be shipped to customers with shipping addresses in DC.
Hawaii: No magazines over 10 rounds that are compatible with any pistol (to include magazines compatible with both a pistol and rifle) will be shipped to customers with shipping addresses in HI.
Maryland: No magazines over 10 rounds will be shipped to customers with shipping addresses in MD.
Massachusetts: No magazines over 10 rounds will be shipped to customers with shipping addresses in MA.
New Jersey: No magazines over 10 rounds will be shipped to customers with shipping addresses in NJ.
New York: No magazines over 10 rounds will be shipped to customers with shipping addresses in NY.
Vermont: No magazines over 10 rounds for Rifles and over 15 rounds for Pistols will be shipped to customers with shipping addresses in VT.
Military APO/FPO: Due to shipping restrictions, Clark Armory is not able to ship to APO/FPO addresses. If you would like to receive our products we can ship to a stateside military base (or other address) that is not an APO/FPO address.
The above chart lists state restrictions currently known to Clark Armory on the sale of magazines. Clark Armory has carefully researched this list but does not offer legal advise or make any guarantee to the accuracy of this list. It is the responsibility of the buyer to research and obey all applicable local, state, and federal laws in regard to the possession, use, and sale of any magazine purchased from Clark Armory.
For more information, please see our Shipping Policy & Customer Affirmations.