Sopakco 12ct US Military Surplus MRE Meals Ready to Eat 2021 Inspect B Case Menus 13-24
- Genuine US War Fighter Rations are the ultimate survivalist, Prepper & outdoor enthusiast Meal.
- Ideal for hunting, camping, hiking, fishing, boating, and emergency food supply.
- Designed for maximum endurance and nutrition with average 1250 calories per meal.
- April 2021 Inspection Date, designed for shelf life of over 10 years.
The date on an MREs is the “inspection date” rather than an expiry date. The inspection date is typically three to five years after the meal was packed. It's used as a reminder for you to check that the meal's packaging is in sound, that there are no signs that the meal is going off.
Case B: 13. Cheese Tortellini in Tomato Sauce 14. Creamy Spinach Fettucine (Egg Noodles, Spinach and Mushrooms in a Cream Sauce) 15. Mexican Style Chicken Stew 16. Chicken Burrito Bowl 17. Pork Sausage Patty, Maple Flavored 18. Beef Ravioli in Meat Sauce 19. Beef Patty, Jalapeno Pepper Jack 20. Hash Brown Potatoes with Bacon, Peppers and Onions 21. Tuna, Chunk, Light, Water Packed, Lemon Pepper 22. Asian Style Beef Strips with Vegetables 23. Chicken Pesto Pasta 24. Southwest Style Beef and Black Beans
- 12 Genuine US Military MRE Meals Ready-to-Eat, Case B with Menus 13-24. Includes one case for 12 meals total.
- Each meal kit includes Entree, Sides, Snacks, Drink, Dessert, Accessories and Flameless Ration Heater