Remington .410 Gauge 2-1/2" 1/2oz 9 Shot American Clay & Field Sport Ammunition - 25 Round Box
Nothing that flies stands a chance against these dual purpose rounds, combining some of the best features of our world-champion target loads with a brand of hunting performance that's filled more game bags than any other. Expect the densest, most consistent patterns possible, no matter the day's pursuit. Featuring a premium STS primer, reloadable hull, our patented power piston wad and high-hardness lead shot, they deliver flawless performance and consistent patterning, whether your target is winged or clay.
- High - hardness lead shot for consistent, tight patterns at all ranges
- Remington power piston wads cushion the shot charge for less deformation and more consistent velocities in over bore barrels
- All brass STS primer components - suitable for use in all shotguns, including high grade fixed breech firearms
- Premium brass -plated steels caps and high strength plastic hulls for superior functional quality and reloadability
- Type: Lead
- Series/Collection: American Clay & Field Sport
- Shot Size: 9
- Gauge: 410 Ga
- Shot Weight: 1/2 oz
- Muzzle Velocity: 1275 fps
- Length: 2-1/2"
- Material: Brass Plated Steel Cap, Plastic Case
- Application: Sporting Clays, Trap and Hunting
- Packaging Quantity: 25/Box