NovX Engagement Extreme Self-Defense Ammunition 9mm Luger 65 Grain ARX Lead-Free
Law enforcement, tactical professionals, and those seeking the highest level of performance for self-defense will find the patent-pending combination of the NovX stainless steel case and poly/copper matrix projective delivers more power, more velocity, greater accuracy, less recoil, and more devastating terminal performance than ever thought possible.
- Fluted poly/copper projectile creates massive wound channels
- Stainless steel casing provides strength, power, alignment, and less weight
- Flies fast, flat, accurate, and with less recoil for smoother target reacquisition
- Ballistically matched with Cross Trainer / Competition
- Increased efficiency and cycle rate
- Reduced bore fouling and corrosion
- Lead-free for compliance at ranges.
|1730 FPS||65 gr||432 ft-lbs|
Ballistic Gel Testing: 16 ¾” penetration. 3 3/4” diameter cavitation. 100% weight retention.
Ballistic Gel Through Aluminum (Aluminum 10” in front of gel): 13 ¾” penetration. 3” diameter cavitation. 91% weight retention. Fragments inflicted secondary wound channels.
Ballistic Gel Through Car Windshield (Car windshield 10” in front of gel): 12 ¼” penetration. 1 ¾” diameter cavitation. 70.5% weight retention. Fragments inflicted secondary wound channels. Note: While shooting windshield, it is possible to shoot through the same hole, or a weakened area of glass, and the projectile does not fragment.