CRKT CEO Bamboo Gentleman's Folding Knife 3.11" Stainless Steel Plain Blade
CR7096YGK: Richard Rogers 7096YGK CEO Bamboo
A knife that’s dressed for success. At first glance, it could be mistaken for a pen tucked into a shirt pocket. And that’s exactly the way the CEO folding knife was designed. This board-room ready knife has a supremely low profile, a thin, sleek blade, and a handle design inspired by Richard Roger’s custom knife to look like bamboo scales. It’s a sleek touch to the working spirit of everyday carry.
Known for his clean, simple, highly-usable designs, Richard Rogers releases another formidable knife from his shop in the scrubby hills of Magdalena, New Mexico. Created with dress shirt pockets and v-neck scrubs in mind, the slim, low-profile CEO Bamboo Scales poses as a pen until a sealed letter needs opening or a suit needs a finishing touch. With lubed ball bearings in the pivot to reduce friction, a slim thumb stud sets IKBS in motion, quickly deploying the all-black blade. A locking liner keeps it securely in place between the handle crafted to look like it’s built of bamboo.
The CEO Bamboo: pairs best with an extra dark roast and a long to-do list.
- IKBS ball bearing pivot system deploys the blade smooth and fast
- High carbon stainless steel blade takes an edge well and is ideal for everyday carry
- Tough glass reinforced nylon handle provides secure grip
- Blade Length: 3.11"
- Closed Length: 4.45"
- Overall Length: 7.63"
- Blade Material: 8Cr13MoV Stainless Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.086"
- Blade Style: Clip Point
- Blade Finish: Black Stonewash
- Handle Material: Glass-Reinforced Nylon
- Locking Mechanism: Liner Lock
- Pocket Clip: Tip-Down, Right Carry
- Weight: 2.2 oz.
- Designer: Richard Rogers