9MM LUGER CROSS TRAINER/COMPETITION
When it comes to training and competitive shooting no bullet compares the NovX Cross Trainer/Competition. Lightweight, fast, accurate, and less recoil for quicker follow-ups. The copper polymer projectile is frangible and breaks apart upon contact with hardened steel thereby reducing the chance of ricochet. It’s also lead-free for compliance at ranges.
- Ballistically matched to +P Engagement: Extreme Self-Defense
- Copper polymer projectile is frangible – breaks up upon impact with hardened steel
- Stainless steel casing provides strength, less weight, and alignment
- Flies flat, fast, accurate, and with less recoil for smoother target reacquisition
- Increased efficiency and cycle rate
- Reduced bore fouling and corrosion
- Reloadable / Magnetic
Ballistic Gel Testing (unsupported to our standards as path of + P Cross Trainer/Competition is challenging to distinguish and definitively measure): 19 ¼” penetration. 2” diameter cavitation. 100% weight retention.
|1730 FPS||65 gr||432 ft-lbs|